Why Media is seeking a creative, flexible and passionate videographer and video editor to join their friendly and ambitious team in Hertford (In-House Only)
Start Date: February 2020
Working Hours: Full Time
Driving License: Preferred
Why Media is looking for a passionate Videographer to join their team of designers and marketers.
This role offers excitement and opportunities to the right candidate who will be responsible for managing all video production and editing for a variety of clients both in the UK and Europe. The role would be perfect for an individual who has previous video production and editing experience but is looking to grow with a company offering progression opportunities.
Working closely with our team, you will support all aspects of video. From scoping out initial storyboards and ideas to undertaking the filming and editing in line with the client expectations and ensuring an excellent video is delivered.
As Why Media's Videographer, you will be expected to keep up to date with new trends, technology and ideas as we are always looking to improve on our work. You will also be responsible for ensuring all videos comply with client brand guidelines and cater for those with hearing difficulties through the integration of subtitles.
The majority of our clients either fall into the property sector or shopping centres which means you will be creating a variety of videos from both a B2B and B2C side. Understanding your audience is imperative.
This role does require flexibility, as you will often be traveling both within the UK and Europe to create video content. Where possible good notice will be given but this is not always possible.
Excellent quality and attention to detail are expected from all of our team members.
This role will encompass the following:
- Filming footage across the UK and Europe
- Creating 4K high definition videos
- Keeping up to date with videography trends and technology
- Adding ideas to the storyboard and using initiative during filming
- Ensuring all content is delivered to the very highest of standard
- Working in partnership with Marketing Managers to deliver the project on time
- Be a highly skilled and experienced in Premiere or Final Cut Pro X, After Effects is advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Excellent personal presentation
- Self-motivated and passionate about their work
- Strong ability to build professional relationships
- Focused on deadlines
- A team player
- Well organised