Job Title: PR Intern
Location: Hertford (Post-lockdown)
Hours: 24-hours per week
Working Hours: Monday-Wednesday 9am-5.30pm
Duration: 3 months with an opportunity to extend
Education: Marketing, PR or Journalism Student/Graduate
Start Date: April 2021
Are you looking for an opportunity to gain experience in PR within a global marketing agency? If you have excellent writing skills then this role could be for you!
Why Media is looking for an enthusiastic and professional intern who loves everything Public Relations and who is looking to start their career within the industry with a bang!
You must have impeccable communications skills and written English and the ability to conduct research to deliver the standard of work expected.
A snapshot of your responsibilities:
- Writing press releases for our clients in real estate, construction, retail and financial services
- Researching, building and updating PR communications lists
- Media relations and outreach
- Monitoring coverage in relevant media and reporting to the team
- Conducting research to evaluate competitors and provide industry insight
- Building relationships with local, national and industry based press
- Identifying exposure opportunities
- Identifying relevant company collaborations
- Assisting with social media management
- Professional at all times
- Impeccable written and verbal communications
- Initiative driven
- Honest, outspoken and trustworth
- Well presented
- Well organised
- Strong understanding of social media
- Team player
If you feel that this role is the perfect first step for your career then please send your CV and covering letter to Angelina Patterson - email@example.com.