Are you a Marketing professional looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced Design and Marketing agency? We have a very exciting opportunity for an Italian speaking, passionate marketer to work within our retail marketing arm, supporting the marketing, events, PR and brand communications for a collection of shopping centres in Italy.
Level: 1-3 Years Marketing Experience
Base: Hertford, SG14 1HH
Working Hours: Monday-Friday
Driving License: Preferred
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a Marketing professional looking for a new challenge in a fast paced Design and Marketing agency? We have a very exciting opportunity for an Italian speaking, passionate marketer to work within our retail marketing arm, supporting the marketing, events, PR and brand communications for a collection of shopping centres in Italy.
Formed in 2010, Why Media has been working with a number of reputable businesses for 10 years. We have been helping them to create and deliver exceptional marketing campaigns, online content and brands.
This role will require you to be fluent in Italian both verbally and written as well as understanding the culture. The highest level of spelling and grammar will be required in both English and Italian.
You will be required to travel to the site frequently (at least every six weeks) to join up with the on-site Marketing Manager, Centre Manager, Retailers and Asset Owners to ensure excellent communication, relationships and trust are developed quickly.
In an ideal world you will have previous Marketing agency or Marketing department experience, as well as a strong understanding of customer service and communication.
Here’s an overview of your responsibilities
- Creating and executing marketing strategies
- Setting and delivering ambitious KPIS
- Campaign messaging
- Annual and seasonal strategies
- Creating engaging online content
- An understanding of SEO
- Monitoring Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Instagram Insights, Twitter Insights and MailChimp
- An understanding of GDPR
- Attending and managing on-site events
- Creating and distributing press releases
- Building local press relationships
- Setting out creative briefs
- Database management and growth
- Creating and presenting presentations to the asset owners/retailers
- Creating analytical reports each month
- Translation - Italian to English/English to Italian
- Weekly conference calls with the on-site team
- Identifying new forward-thinking initiatives
- Keeping an eye on award opportunities
- Brand management
- Creating video storyboards and liaising with video team
- Keeping on top of trends
- Fluent in Italian
- Excellent spelling and grammar in both English and Italian
- Previous experience within an agency or marketing department
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Well presented
- Available to travel to Italy sometimes at short notice
- Confident in presenting
- Open minded
- Looking to develop their career
- Not afraid to ask questions or ask for support
To apply for this role please send your cover letter and CV to Claire White - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Media currently consists of eight experienced and career minded individuals who believe in work hard, play hard. The company does not believe in politics and generally works to a non-hierarchical structure. This allows each team member to work to their own initiative and ensures that nobody is micro managed. This also means that everybody has a high level of trust and responsibility which has seen over half of the team go from an internship level to directors. Employee retention is strong with 25% of the company having served 8 years or more.